HOW TO FIND REMOTE IP

HOW TO FIND REMOTE IP

Welcome to "BLACKBACKHAKERS - An approach to introduce people with the truth of HACKING". Today i tell you how can you find someone ip. I have a PHP script to make it easier for you to find the IP address of the remote computer of your choice. Here is a step-by-step process to find out the IP address. 
This is a very simple and effective way to hack IP kindly follow steps. 

Step 1. Download IP FINDER script


Step 2 . Create a Free Hosting Account in my3gb.com.

Step 3 . Extract the IP_Finder.ZIP file and upload the two files ip.php andip_log.txt into the root folder of your hosting account using the File Manager.

Step 4 . Set the permission to 777 on ip_log.txt.

Now you are all set to find the IP address of your friend or any remote computer of your choice. All you have to do is send the link of ip.php to your friend or the person with whom you’re chatting. Once the person click’s on the link, his/her IP address is recorded in the file ip_log.txt.

Suppose you open a new account in http://www.my3gb.com with the subdomain as victim, then your IP Finder link would be


http://victim.my3gb.com/ip.php


You have to send the above link to you friend via email or while chatting and ask him to visit that link. Once your friend clicks on the link, his IP address will be recorded along with the Date and Time in the ip_log.txt file. After recording the IP address, the script will redirect the person to hackingbegins.com so as to avoid any suspicion.



Comments

  1. HACKERLITE50@GMAIL.COM helped me gain complete access to everythimg on my cheating spouse phone and i was able to track his location and see his whereabouts reflect right on my phone .Safe to say you remotely hold his phone on your palms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hackerlite50@gmail.com did exactly as he promised. They helped reveal all hidden and deleted chats on my wife's phone with her boyfriend.

    Thank you hackerlite50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. “great experience working with HACKERLITE50@GMAIL.COM .So fast and reliable , i was able to gain access to my cheating spouse mobiles ,mobiles , mail and even deleted text messages”

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only hacker i trust is Hackerlite50@gmail.com. He has helped my brother uncover some deleted messages his ex sent to him and numerous proofs she was cheating on him when they were together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hackerlite50@gmail.com
    All thanks for being there for me all along. Now I've caught my girlfriend and I have nothing to do with her anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last I found out, so hurtful that my husband would cheat, I’m torn in between disappointment and relief, still thanks to Hackerlite50@Gmail.com for a convincing job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hackerlite50@gmail.com helped get access to my partner's phone without her knowing it was me. I'm glad I used their services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACE MOBILE NUMBER , IP ADDRESS , BULK SMS SENDER , LANDLINE NUMBER ???

HOW TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNT: GMAIL, FACEBOOK, YAHOO HOTMAIL