How to Remove Subscribe to Posts Atom Link From Blogger

Remove "Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)" Link From Blogger. You can locate this links bellow every post or page, near to page navigation.
In every post page there is a link like "Subscribe to: Post Comments(Atom)"
In every page other then post page it may be like "Subscribe to: Post (Atom)"

Here is a Screen-shot for You :>











How to hide this Links?
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design tab > Edit HTML tab
2. Press Check  Expand Widget Templates check box
3. Then serach for the following line of code and remove it. 

<b:include name='feedLinks'/>
and Save Your template.
Done

Comments

  1. I made a not too bad endeavor to get imply about how I could show substance of this blog. I should state, not much intense yet rather I surrendered each one of my weapons not long after subsequent to understanding it. smsf advisory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a not too bad endeavor to get imply about how I could show substance of this blog. I should state, not much intense yet rather I surrendered each one of my weapons not long after subsequent to understanding it. custom sliding windows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect this blog to percentage statistics about this vital difficulty matter. right right here i discovered one of a kind segments and now i am going to use those new guidelines with new enthusiasm. Vinyl Disposable Gloves USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACE MOBILE NUMBER , IP ADDRESS , BULK SMS SENDER , LANDLINE NUMBER ???

HOW TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNT: GMAIL, FACEBOOK, YAHOO HOTMAIL